[praca Kraków] Competitive salary, interesting projects, work in the office (Kraków)

Hello,

We are a leading company and dynamicly growing consisting mainly from devs and we are looking for you!

The companies main goal is to help startups complete there projects in the given timeframe and budget.

We currently are doing projects mainly for international partners from Europe and USA.

We are currently looking for a mid level php developer with experience in yii, the salary is dependent on the level of knowledge.

You must be willing to learn, and be a self starter.

Must haves:

• knowlege of yii and all basic aspects of yii (migrations, widgets, components, yiistrap or yiibooster, extensions)

• front end dev skills in jQuery which will allow you to complete simple tasks like ajax calls or accessing a value in a form (basic stuff)

-xdebug config and knowledge how to set it up

-good work ethics

-ability to work in a team, on site

-English on a communication level is required (if you are uncertain of your skill but read this message, and are a fit for all other points, send us your application).

Good to have:

• vagrant, composer, phpunit, selenium

• design patterns

• angular JS/ nodejs in general

• other programming language is also a plus

Apply:

Applications with CV please send on our mail box: praca[at]combc[dot]pl, in the title of message please write ‘MID PHP Developer’. In your applications, please enclose the below statement:

‘I agree to the processing of personal data included in my job offer by ComBC Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of recruitment and placement and processing provided my personal data also after a period of recruitment, in the company database ComBC Sp. z o.o., based in Kraków, 31-150, ul. Św Filipa 23/3, as well as their transfer to third subjects in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection from 29th August 1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed of the right of access to data and the possibility of correcting them.’

For any other info PM me directly.

www.combc.eu