Tstranslation

This is topic for TsTranslation extension.

Тhе TsTranslation is extension for Yii 1.1 to creating multilanguage sites and applications.

Оpportunities:

• Extension contain two widgets, which allow

[list=1]

1. add new langauge from langauge list

2. manage added languages (change activity, change default language, delete langauge, order languages)

3. translate messages and dinamic content and save it

4. translate message via Google Translate

5. multiple translate messages via Google Translate

6. multiple save translated messages

7. show language-changer for active languages in frontend in 2 modes (inline, bootstrap dropdown), in custom format (name, native name, language code, flag)

[/list]

• Contains components and models which allow

[list=1]

1. get avaible languages, active languages, default language and its concrete attribute or list for $key => $value

2. set permissions for language management widget

3. methods for translating model attributes one-by-one or multiple

4. get model attribute translation with 

Yii::t($model, 'attribute')

5. many flexible options (set default text for not translated messages, show/hide language code in url, include minified scripts, show/hide tooltips in widget, etc..).

[/list]

[color="#FF0000"]Demo already exists.[/color]

In Version 1.1.0

Added message delete method (Description and How to use)

TsTranslation::delete()

Fixed bug associated with "dynamic content translation" model attributes (now not necessary define translatable attributes in model).

Added functionality to use another Db Connection for extension.

this is a very good extension , but i am having trouble with the translation when i press translate nothing happens, can anyone help , thanx

If I understand your problem, if you click on "translate" button for concrete language, under grid shows categories for translating and you must click on tab to view / translete messages to that language example is here.

If i wrong answer me please

My problem is then when i click translate button no categories are shown below , and i think i followed all of your instructions in the documentation, i don’t know what i have missed , can you help me

I answered here http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/tstranslation/#c18671

No it shows no error, it just does not show no categories at all , how to find the js that makes the supposed conflict , i have tried it several times but no clue

thank you

At first you must load page (in language differ than source language) that contains message in Yii::t, for adding it to database (Yii::t "find" in database message, if it not exist it add to database, but only if page language differ from project source language). For changing page language you can use TsLanguageWidget.

Thanks

this is a very good extension , but I have required the Translate button is customize according each controller or view and Translate button are working model(table) base , can anyone help , thanx

Sorry for late response.

There are "Translate" button for each language, and clicking to it opens tabs with categories of messages (if I understand you mean tabs). Tabs not depending on tables (models), by default (if you set first parameter in Yii::t to null) it sets "model.controller.action", but you can set category which you want.