Error 500 In Cgridview Help Please

I have 2 related tables and a call applicant and another call requests, i want that on application CGridView show me identification card, name and lastname of the applicant, but the problem comes when i relate the Search () function of the model, because in the CGridView I have to put the name => applicant_id both cedula, name, lastname because that is their relationship but it starts throwing 500 error when i search in the filter.

Code of CGridView

$this->widget('zii.widgets.grid.CGridView', array(

'id'=>'request-grid',

'dataProvider'=>$model->search(),

'filter'=>$model,

'columns'=>array(

array ('header'=>Yii::t('app','Number'),'name'=>'id','value'=>'$data->id','type'=>'text'),

array ('header'=>Yii::t('app','IdentificationCard'),'name'=>'applicant_id','value'=>'$data->applicant->identificationcard','type'=>'text'),

array ('header'=>Yii::t('app','Name'),'name'=>'applicant_id','value'=>'$data->applicant->name','type'=>'text'),

array ('header'=>Yii::t('app','LastName'),'name'=>'applicant_id','value'=>'$data->applicant->lastname','type'=>'text'),

array ('header'=>Yii::t('app','Date'),'name'=>'date','value'=>'$data->date','type'=>'text'),

array ('header'=>Yii::t('app','Description'),'name'=>'description','value'=>'$data->description','type'=>'text'),

array ('header'=>Yii::t('app','Status'),'name'=>'status','value'=>'Request::model()->getStatus($data->id)','type'=>'text')

Code of the function Search() in model:

public function search()

{

// @todo Please modify the following code to remove attributes that should not be searched.

$criteria=new CDbCriteria;

$criteria->compare('id',$this->id);

$criteria->compare('fecha', $this->date, true);

$criteria->compare('descripcion', $this->description);

$criteria->compare('estatus',$this->status);

$criteria->with = array('solicitantes');

$criteria->addSearchCondition('LOWER(applicant.identificationcard)', strtolower((string)$this->applicant_id));

$criteria->addSearchCondition('LOWER(applicant.name)',sstrtolower((string)$this->applicant_id));

$criteria->addSearchCondition('LOWER(applicant.lastname)', strtolower((string)$this->applicant_id));

return new CActiveDataProvider($this, array(

'criteria'=>$criteria,

'pagination'=>false,

));

}

sound like error with your relation array (need to update in relations() function).

i make my relations array

public function relations()

{

// NOTE: you may need to adjust the relation name and the related

// class name for the relations automatically generated below.

return array(

'solicitantes'=>array(self::BELONGS_TO,'Applicants', 'applicant_id'),

);

}

I think this should solve problem:

$criteria->with = array(‘solicitantes’);

$criteria->together = true;

$criteria->addSearchCondition(‘LOWER(solicitantes.identificationcard)’, strtolower((string)$this->applicant_id));

$criteria->addSearchCondition(‘LOWER(solicitantes.name)’,sstrtolower((string)$this->applicant_id));

$criteria->addSearchCondition(‘LOWER(solicitantes.lastname)’, strtolower((string)$this->applicant_id));