Yiic Shell

C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected>yiic shell

Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected/../../yii/framework/yii.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected\yiic.php on line 7

Call Stack:

0.2040     123224   1. {main}() C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected\yiic.php:0

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected/../../yii/framework/yii.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C

:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected\yiic.php on line 7

Call Stack:

0.2040     123224   1. {main}() C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected\yiic.php:0

Well, do you have Yii installed in [font=“Courier New”]C:\xampp\htdocs\[/font]? If not, you’ll have to fix the include in [font=“Courier New”]yiic.php[/font].

i have Yii installed in C:\xampp. how can i fix the include in yiic.php

How about moving it to [font="Courier New"]C:\xammp\htdocs\[/font]? Another way would be to fix the include by inserting another [font="Courier New"]../[/font]

when i put another ../ this time no error is generated but yii shell is not generated, it simply return to the command prompt

c:\>cd C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected

C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected>yiic shell

C:\xampp\htdocs\trackstar\protected>

How odd. Can you try to add [font="Courier New"]error_reporting(E_ALL)[/font] to the yiic.php?

i have put the code in yiic.php, the whole code of yiic.php is given below:-

<?php

ini_set(‘display_errors’,‘On’);

error_reporting(E_ALL);

// change the following paths if necessary

$yiic=dirname(FILE).’/../../../yii/framework/yii.php’;

$config=dirname(FILE).’/config/console.php’;

require_once($yiic);

but nothing happens. it is the same

It is mighty strange there is no output at all. Can you invoke [font="Courier New"]yiic[/font] without any parameters?

it finally work by using the command below

C:\xampp\htdocs>php trackstar/protected/yiic shell trackstar/protected/config/main.php

Yii Interactive Tool v1.1 (based on Yii v1.1.15)

Please type ‘help’ for help. Type ‘exit’ to quit.

>>