Yii Framework Forum: I Get An Error: Property “Clistview.afterajaxupdate ” Is Not Defined. When Using Afterajaxupdate In Clistview In Yii - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Get An Error: Property “Clistview.afterajaxupdate ” Is Not Defined. When Using Afterajaxupdate In Clistview In Yii Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sirius 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

I have made a simple list view to show a list of posts. I have attached a number of buttons in each post and have attached click function to each of those buttons. I am trying to bind the click events those buttons in the post with afterAjaxUpdate property of the clistview. But I get the error: Property "CListView.afterAjaxUpdate " is not defined.

My clistview setup is as follows:

$this->widget('zii.widgets.CListView', array(
'dataProvider'=>$posts,
'afterAjaxUpdate '=>'clickEvents',
'itemView'=>'_post',
'summaryText'=>'',
'id'=>'posts-list',
));

I get that error when using both 1.14 and 1.15. I checked the class file for clistview and I can see the property listed. Anything wrong with my code?

#2 User is offline   sirius 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

View Postsirius, on 10 July 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

I have made a simple list view to show a list of posts. I have attached a number of buttons in each post and have attached click function to each of those buttons. I am trying to bind the click events those buttons in the post with afterAjaxUpdate property of the clistview. But I get the error: Property "CListView.afterAjaxUpdate " is not defined.

My clistview setup is as follows:

$this->widget('zii.widgets.CListView', array(
'dataProvider'=>$posts,
'afterAjaxUpdate '=>'clickEvents',
'itemView'=>'_post',
'summaryText'=>'',
'id'=>'posts-list',
));

I get that error when using both 1.14 and 1.15. I checked the class file for clistview and I can see the property listed. Anything wrong with my code?

Found my mistake. Extra space after afterAjaxUpdate

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users