Theme Developer

Hi,

In the next few months I will be looking for someone to develop a number of themes for my yii site.

The site manages competition results and stattistical information for sporting organisations.

The concept is that the main site will be one particular theme and this is the entry point for the site and where organisation administrators login to enter comp data, results etc and where we display a list of the organisations.

Each organisation is allocated a number of pages which they can badge as their own "site" but within the domain of the main site. Some of these pages will draw their information from the system (ie: list of competitions, results, committee, calendar, contact us etc) and there will be some other pages where they can add their own information to through some sort of site editor (ie: home page, documents, photo gallery) So I envisage an organisation can configure their site and set a colour theme (this might be a theme consisting of 1 or more colours, or enable them to select their own colours) and maybe select from 3 or 4 layout styles (colours are more important than layouts at this time - check out a template called "abound" for an example of this). they can upload their own banner graphic and set some org specific content etc.

In addition to this there will be set spaces available for sponsors advertising. This is a multi tiered scenario where a parent organisation who may secure sponsorship that assists all organisations under their control may wish to display their advertising on the parent site as well as all the sub organisation sites. There might be more than one level of this. (ie: local > zone > state > national).

So the theme(s) need to enable multi level menus. It doesnt necessarily need to be responsive as Im not really impressed with this, I would prefer to have a separate mobile enabled site.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Regards

Greg Johncock

Hello Slamka,

Thank you for providing an opportunity. I gone through your requirements and very keen to work on this project. I have a good amount of experience in HTML5 and CSS3.

Experience

To address your requirements, I have got 11 years of experience in web development, 8 years of experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, AJAX, Jquery, 4 years of experience on Yii framework, 3 years experience with Mercurial(used bitbucket alot), 2+ years experience with HTML5, CSS3.

Mode of Communication

I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype

Regards,

Shashank Jain

Email: shashankj1977@gmail.com

Hello Greg ,

Greetings!

I have gone thru your requirement & I would be very happy to assist you & like to explore the opportunity for working together .

Can we have a quick discussion on Skype :cis.thomas

Having +5 years of strong experience with Wordpress , Shopify , php , prestashop, opencart , zen-cart , zend , drupal , Magento , joomla and many more .

[b]

[/b]

Let me know if you need any more details .

Warm Regards ,

Thomas Johnson

Call :+408.676.9948

[size="2"][font="Verdana"]Hello Greg,

We could definitely provide the expertise you are require.

Please contact me at subhish@sparksupport.com or skype me at spark.subhish

Warm Regards,

Subhish N

SparkSupport Infotech

+14086001449

[/font][/size]