Yii Framework Forum: Print Certificate ,but Menu Bar & Header Can Not Be Visible.. - Yii Framework Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Print Certificate ,but Menu Bar & Header Can Not Be Visible.. i wanna print certificate in a white page but menu bar & college n Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Janvi Kapopara 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: 13-January 14

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

Hi,
i am new to Yii, Pls suggest me...

i am preparing a certificate.when i click on print button at that time it will show me only a certificate.. not display ll menus and all.
i wanna print certificate in a white page but menu bar & college name should not display in my page.
Can anybody help for this...


Thanks in Advance,
With Regards,
Janvi
Thanks in advance.
With Regards,
Janvi
0

#2 User is offline   Backslider 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 358
  • Joined: 23-July 09

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

Use renderPartial() for your certificate.
We were all once expert at....... nothing.

yii-language-behavior

My Blog
0

#3 User is offline   jkofsky 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 527
  • Joined: 17-May 10
  • Location:Pensacola, Florida

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

View PostJanvi Kapopara, on 14 April 2014 - 11:48 PM, said:

Hi,
i am new to Yii, Pls suggest me...

i am preparing a certificate.when i click on print button at that time it will show me only a certificate.. not display ll menus and all.
i wanna print certificate in a white page but menu bar & college name should not display in my page.
Can anybody help for this...


Thanks in Advance,
With Regards,
Janvi

css

Add display:none; to the print.css for the #header id. (It maybe visible:none, you need to check)
Do, or do not. There is no 'try.' Jedi Master Yoda
0

#4 User is offline   Janvi Kapopara 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: 13-January 14

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:06 AM

View Postjkofsky, on 16 April 2014 - 08:54 PM, said:

css

Add display:none; to the print.css for the #header id. (It maybe visible:none, you need to check)



Hi,
i have already set that css in header : display:nonce.
but still its not working.

pls guide me.
Thanks

Regards,
janvi
Thanks in advance.
With Regards,
Janvi
0

#5 User is offline   jkofsky 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 527
  • Joined: 17-May 10
  • Location:Pensacola, Florida

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM

View PostJanvi Kapopara, on 21 April 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

Hi,
i have already set that css in header : display:nonce.
but still its not working.

pls guide me.
Thanks

Regards,
janvi

print.css
#header, #mainmenu, #footer {
   display: none;
}

Do, or do not. There is no 'try.' Jedi Master Yoda
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users