Yii Developer Required Urgently For A Cms Project

We are looking for an expert yii developer to work on a simple CMS project.

Project will start asap and has to be completed in next 3 weeks.

CMS will be used to create/manage product categories and products. Products will have price details, images and some text fields.

Amazon API will be used to search and add products from Amazon.

We also need to create JSON for products to be used by mobile phone app.

Another major part of this project is to provide Push Notification feature.

Data push and pull between App and CMS.

Apply only if you have experience in all of the above or mention which feature you can implement and which one you can’t.

Provide details of your prior experience in yii development.

Don’t apply if you can’t work full time including weekends.

Mention your hourly rate & location.

Hello,

I was found your adv on YII forum and probably me person will be interesting for your project.

I’m experienced (15 years ++) software developer with knowledge in wide range of technologies include php, mysql, js, jquery, mongodb, oracle, sphinx, solr, xmpp real-time etc.

Expert in YII and high load systems, architecture, db architecture, problem analyses and solving. Solid experience in project management/tech lead area include agile methodologies.

The special experience in financial systems development (payment gateways, brokerage trading system, backoffice and banking software) and social network development, include real-time xmpp features, social streams, high load etc.

Please find attached recent CV for future reference.

Andrejs_Pankins-CV-En-2011-08.pdf

The latest project not covered in my CV. This is real-time news application with various sources, solid API and backend. Technology based on YII, XMPP messaging, DUST.JS, Sphinx RT search. Production version can be found here: http://www.dukascopy.com/fxspider/

I’m living in Europe and available for remote work in your time zone. Currently, for next 4-6 week, I have a 15-20 hours/week free. In future can switch my schedule to full time.

Hourly rate start from $40/hour. Work in tight schedule include weekends, overtime etc etc is available and depends from rate.

If you interesting please email me back andrejs.pankins@gmail.com

Regards,

Andrejs Pankins

Hi There,

Are you looking for any Yii developers Or would like to have developer to fix your issues Or work on different tasks Or complete any job???

Your hunt ends here, We have vast experience on Yii framework as well as all types of Web and Mobile Technologies.

Please have our virtual presence at our site. We are an established company having our expertise over IT solutions and also with a team of highly experienced, skilled, proficient and talented developers.

We are a certified company and we have our business spread over different countries. We look further not only to project success but a long term professional relationship.

We are ready to work on weekends and once we get in touch we can showcase our portfolio.

Once we are with full technical requirements we can give you rate and precise working hours for the desired job.

For more details, please get in touch on below provided information.

Email: maitreyi (at) intelithub.com

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need any further assistance. Estimation will be provided for FREE OF COST for any potential tasks or project for Yii Development

Let’s Expand!!! Thank you

Regards,

Maitreyi