Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:47 AM
- new: getContents() and setContents() methods
- new: create() method
- new: 'readable' & 'writeable' properties
- fix: posix family functions existance check (in getOwner() & getGroup())
Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:19 AM
- new: setBasename() method (lazy file rename)
- new: setFilename() method (lazy file rename)
- new: setExtension() method (lazy file rename)
- new: download() method
- chg: copy() & rename() methods improved (destination file name without path is enough for them to perform actions in the current file directory)
- fix: 'extension' key existance check (in pathInfo())
Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:28 AM
Probably something like "fetch()" would make sense in that case, I believe. What do you think?
Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:49 AM
- new: 'isFile' & 'isDir' properties
- new: rename(), move(), copy(), delete(), getSize() and getContents() methods now are able to deal with directories
- new: purge() method to empty filesystem object
- new: createDir() method to create directory
- new: 'isEmpty' property
- chg: '$formatPrecision' param of getSize() method now changed to '$format' and accepts format pattern for 'CNumberFormatter'
- chg: download() method is now alias for primary send() method
- chg: now 'readable' & 'writeable' properties are loaded on set() even when in non-greedy mode
- fix: unnecessary file availability checks when 'greedy' option is specified for set() removed
Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:38 AM
Sendfile is a name for this, and it describes exactly what the application is doing. (EDIT: But would probably be confused with X-SENDFILE which is different).
This post has been edited by datashaman: 03 November 2009 - 06:55 AM
Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:07 AM
Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:33 AM
Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:24 AM
Read the qiang message
I see, yes, thank you.
I suppose if this is a discourage as such it should rather be stated in Yii Conventions, not as a Tip or forum message.
But I'll bear it in mind.
Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:58 PM
Also, can I please request a feature? I would like a way to be able to use:
To only display the files/folders in the current folder (ie. non-recursive).
Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:19 PM