Freelance Yii Developers Only

[color="#FF0000"]March 6 Update:[/color] - Position filled. Thank you to everyone who sent their information. If you would like to be considered for future projects, feel free to message me with your information and I will keep you on file.

Freelancers only

Requirements (Must haves):

• Must be a freelancer and be flexible with work schedules and hours

• Experienced with PHP, MySQL, Yii, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML, and other related

• Minimum 3 years Yii experience, 5 years PHP experience

• Read, write and understand English very well

• Can work via Skype and email

If you are interested, please send me a message containing:

• Your experience

• Example projects

• Cost per hour

• Skype ID and email address

• Why you are the right candidate

Incomplete messages will be deleted.

Thank you!

Hello,

Probably me person will be interesting for your project.

I’m experienced (15 years ++) software developer with knowledge in wide range of technologies include php, mysql, js, jquery, mongodb, oracle, sphinx, solr, xmpp real-time etc.

Expert in YII and high load systems, architecture, db architecture, problem analyses and solving. Solid experience in project management/tech lead area include agile methodologies.

The special experience in financial systems development (payment gateways, brokerage trading system, backoffice and banking software) and social network development, include real-time xmpp features, social streams, high load etc.

The recent CV is attached for future reference.

Andrejs_Pankins-CV-En-2011-08.pdf

The latest project not covered in my CV. This is real-time news application with various sources, solid API and backend. Technology based on YII, XMPP messaging, DUST.JS, Sphinx RT search. Production version can be found here: http://www.dukascopy.com/fxspider/

I’m living in Europe and available for remote work in your time zone. Currently, for next 4-6 week, I have a 15-20 hours/week free. In future can switch my schedule to full time.

If you interesting please email me back andrejs.pankins@gmail.com or ping me in skype andrejs.pankins

Follow your questions:

• Your experience

Details above, more details available in CV

• Example projects

Reference to latest project is above, more projects available in CV

• Cost per hour

Start from $40/hour

Europe, GMT+2, Latvia, Riga

• Skype ID and email address

• Why you are the right candidate

I don’t know can I be right candidate or not while no any details about your project, but my experience is really great.

Regards,

Andrejs Pankins