We build one of great web application framework that full integrated between both of Server and Client Side framework together. To support this particular Web application, the frameworks are built using Yii PHP Framework to provide service for the client requests. Additionally, this web application also contain of latest ExtJS framework to provide high performance application interfaces such as native apps.
Starting from a simple idea to build our web platforms like desktop applications with support for PHP as a server side language that provides authentication and data services .
As the main engine display the desktop web , ExtJS provide powerful features that have higher levels of stability compared to other frameworks . We measure the degree of stability based on their compatibility that can run on almost all modern browsers .
PHP as a provider of data and authentication service is our choice . There are several ways in which to communicate with PHP ExtJS . Among them are
- Ajax – sends requests to a server on the same domain
- JSONP – uses JSON – P to send requests to a server on a different domain
- Rest – uses RESTful HTTP methods ( GET / PUT / POST / DELETE ) to communicate with the server
- Direct – Ext.direct.Manager uses to send requests
Not satisfied with all that , we also combine it with a PHP framework . Yii PHP framework is our choice .
With all the powerful features that are owned by Yii PHP framework , we believe that this platform is able to be implemented on a large-scale enterprise systems .
PHPExtJS has a feature that can be used by developers to efficiently build web applications while maintaining an attractive appearance to the user. Complete combination between ExtJS and Yii generates the following features
Main features :
- MVC Application Architecture
MVC Application Architecture
- RESTful web service (GET/PUT/POST/DELETE)
RESTful Web Service
- ExtJS CRUD Code Generator
ExtJS CRUD code generator
- Cross-site Request Forgery Prevention by default
CSRF Attack Prevention
- User session login with RBAC architecture
- Unlimited of Dynamic Tree Menu settting
PHPExtJS has two versions, a standard version and a desktop version. The standard version is a standard version of extjs have, while the desktop version is a modified version of the standard version so it runs like a desktop application in OS.
Here is a link demo of both versions :
- Demo of standart version click here
PHPExtJS Standart Version
- Demo of desktop version click here
PHPExtJS Desktop Vesion
You can perform CRUD (create, read, update, delete) on a sample of data, unless the data admin user. You may login with
For more info, please visit our project page