Jquery Plugins Has Stoped

Olá!

A minha index já estava pronta. Eu utilizava, até então, 2 plugins jquery: o Vegas (que vai trocando o background) e o easySlider (banners rotativos).

Eu estava fazendo uma página interna… estava testando o ajaxLink… e percebi que o vegas parou… Pensei: que estranho… teoricamente não tem nada que ver uma coisa com a outra… Voltei para a index para verificar que era só o Vegas… e o easySlider tinha parado tb.

Isso foi no início da manhã de ontem… Desde então, já comecei a montar o projeto 3 vezes… Tudo que sobra é os banco de dados. Começo a configurar um projeto do zero … e só coloco o slider… mas não funciona…

Pelo que vejo, ele está lendo o arquivo jquery.js, lê o easy… só que não funciona… ou seja, não faz a rotatividade dos banneres… Nem tentei com o vegas…

Baixei uma extensão feita com easySlider, mas dá no mesmo…

Revisei todo o código CSS, JS, simplifiquei tudo que dava para tentar achar… mas não consigo… Pensei que poderia ser algum recarregamento do jquery pelos assets, mas quando vejo o código no navegador, não há nada…

Deixo em anexo 2 screens.

PS.: Estou usando themes.

Desde já, muito obrigado pela atenção!

My index was ready . I used hitherto , 2 jquery plugins : Vegas (going by changing the background ) and easySlider ( rotating banners ) .

I was creating an internal page … was testing ajaxLink … and realized that stopped vegas … I thought it strange … theoretically has nothing to do with something else … I went back to index to verify that it was only easySlider Vegas … and had stopped too.

It was early in the morning yesterday … Since then , I’ve started to assemble the project 3 times … All that 's left is the database. Start to set up a project from scratch … and just put the slider … but does not work …

From what I see , he is reading the jquery.js file, reads easy … just does not work … ie does the rotation of banners … Not tried it with vegas …

I downloaded an extension done with easySlider , but it works the same …

Reviewed all the CSS , JS code, simplified all that gave to try to find … but I can not … I thought it might be some reloading assets by jquery , but when I see the code in the browser , there is nothing …

I leave attached 2 screens .

PS . 'm Using themes .

Since now , thank you very much for your attention!

did you inspect the html code of you page given by the php to see if the JS of the widget (assest) is not after your own javascript?

and did you try to call you JS with this kind of function :

Hi! thank’s for you reply!

Yes, i has been inspected the html code… no assets…

I put the function that you show me, and, Yii make a asset’s directory with all jquery plugins… and load jquery.js…

my plugin has been loaded with your function, as well with my function.

What i do not understand is why the banner stay static??