Yii Developers Wanted

All,

We are a company based out of Manila and Hong Kong and are looking for senior programmers in Yii with at least 5 years of experience.

Thanks

Kamran

Hello, Kamran

I would like to tell you i have a very strong experience of more than 6 year in the field of design and development.

Here are the recent examples of similar work done by me:

1- giis.ps/hcapp/admin (Web Application)

2- bit.ly/1d4L0nw (CMS)

3- felesteen.ps (Site)

4- Task and Project Management.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Please Contact me to provide username and password

Skype Id: abed.m.alzain

Email: abed.m.alzain@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks and Regards,

hi

I have very good experience in web development and did big project in yii framework.

you may contact me at sarthakinfotech@yahoo.com

thanks

sarthak

I have 2+ year experience in web development using Php yii framework .

see my LinkedIn profile

http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/asad-ullah-khan/38/a5/a4b/

I’m happy to support when possible add me on skype: webdevelopmentgroup

WILL -

I am a senior level programmer with many years Yii experience, and many years programming experience in general. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss the opportunity in more detail.

Dear Kamran,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I went through your requirement of Yii developer and would like to help you for the same with in a very minimal rate of just $10/hrs and it would be get less if you took our services for a month and more.

Please help me with you detail job description so that I can help you with complete estimation on that.

I am available on Skype or via E-mail for further communication on this.

Skype - cisin.austin

E-mail -austin@cisinlive.com

Waiting to hear from you…

Best Regards,

Austin Rich

Hello.

My name is Dennis.

I’m the team leader of our team of 6 people. We work with Yii framework last 3 year. During this time, developed more than 25 projects.

We have extensive experience with both front-end and backend.

We have been developing commercial websites, shops, ecommerce platforms, CRM systems, industry portals. Participate in the development of fairly large social network (advertising control modules and internal analytics system).

We are strong in HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, jQuery, Angular.js, Backbone.js, MySQL, MariaDB, AJAX, JSON, memcache, xcache, git

We are looking for serious partners to build long-term and successful relationship. We want to bring our experience to customers profit.

I would like to learn more about the project.

If you have any questions - please ask. I am happy to answer.

I hope you are interested in our nomination and we will achieve great results together!

Have a nice day!

P.S. Please contact me via PM and I will show to you examples of our projects.

Regards,

Dennis

Hi kamran,

Hope you are doing well!!

This is Narendra Gamara acting as Business development executive at Intel IT Hub and I am pleased to inform you that our company is having stronghold in Yii development and we are capable enough to fulfill any Yii development demand from the clients like you.

Looking at your requirement for the yii developers for at least 5+ experience I am positive that we can serve you the value you are looking for as we have 12+ yii developers with 5+ experience.

I will be more than happy to share our detailed portfolio of yii development projects at your request.

You can see our Virtual presence at www.intelithub.com

After considering above all I think I am at least worth of affirmative and quick response from you. And I would be happy if you let me know your Skype id for further detailed and precise conversation.

Let’s expand our business horizons!!

Regards,

Narendra Gamara

Business Development Executive

Intel IT Hub

Skype id: narendra.intelithub

Email : narendra.intelithub@gmail.com