Yii Framework Forum: How To Insert A Scroll Bar For A Particular Column In Yii Cgridview - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Insert A Scroll Bar For A Particular Column In Yii Cgridview Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rudra 

• Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

I have a gridview which displays the data of a table. Now in a record, there is a column which contains xml and it contains a large data.
    <tolist></tolist><cclist><cc><contactpersonname>niraj</contactpersonname><name>niraj</name><email>stgh@gmail.com</email><number>+91.3212365212</number><prefix>Ms.</prefix><contactpersonprefix>Ms.</contactpersonprefix></cc><cc>  

Now I want to create a vertical scroll bar only to this column where the data is too large.
How can I do this?

#2 User is offline   ORey 

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

First of all, please select appropriate forum for your posts. "Bug discussions" is not, since this is not a bug.

Next, you can create wrapper around your content (div, for example), and set css height and overflow-y params to get scrolling.
Also, there can be some way to set styles for the column itself (without extra wrapper), check the docs for that.
God is real unless declared as integer

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users