Problem Showing Yii App

I’m trying to install a Yii App that works ok on other server but when I run index.php page I show empty white page.

I’m sure that app is OK cause of on other server works, and on this server I can install WP without any problems.

Can you help me find a way for understand where stops?

Thanks

See webserver logs.

I’m using PLESK can you tell me what I’ve to see and where?

Thanks

Did you check requirements?

http://hostname/path/to/yii/requirements/index.php

Means? Link doesn’t works.

What do I’ve to do on PLESK?

Thanks

The yii installation includes a php script called the "Yii Requirement Checker" that tests the php version and the support packages. In your browser, go to the page: [place where you installed yii]/requirements/. You can see a sample of how it should work at http://www.mestetsky.com/PHP_test/yii/requirements/.

I’m not familiar with PLESK, but this may help http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?336024-where-is-errorlog-linux-plesk-reloaded

It’s strange cause of is all passed, only warnings and not errors…

why Do I show empty white page??

PHP version Passed Yii Framework PHP 5.1.0 or higher is required.

$_SERVER variable Passed Yii Framework

Reflection extension Passed Yii Framework

PCRE extension Passed Yii Framework

SPL extension Passed Yii Framework

DOM extension Passed CHtmlPurifier, CWsdlGenerator

PDO extension Passed All DB-related classes

PDO SQLite extension Passed All DB-related classes Required for SQLite database.

PDO MySQL extension Passed All DB-related classes Required for MySQL database.

PDO PostgreSQL extension Warning All DB-related classes Required for PostgreSQL database.

PDO Oracle extension Warning All DB-related classes Required for Oracle database.

PDO MSSQL extension (pdo_mssql) Warning All DB-related classes Required for MSSQL database from MS Windows

PDO MSSQL extension (pdo_dblib) Warning All DB-related classes Required for MSSQL database from GNU/Linux or other UNIX.

PDO MSSQL extension (pdo_sqlsrv) Warning All DB-related classes Required for MSSQL database with the driver provided by Microsoft.

Memcache extension Warning CMemCache

APC extension Warning CApcCache

Mcrypt extension Warning CSecurityManager Required by encrypt and decrypt methods.

SOAP extension Passed CWebService, CWebServiceAction

GD extension with

FreeType support

or ImageMagick

extension with

PNG support Passed CCaptchaAction

Ctype extension Passed CDateFormatter, CDateTimeParser, CTextHighlighter, CHtmlPurifier

Fileinfo extension Passed CFileValidator Required for MIME-type validation

Add these lines to your index.php file

defined('YII_DEBUG') or define('YII_DEBUG', true);

error_reporting(-1);

ini_set('display_errors', true);

The last time blank page error for the other guy was called by a lack of proper write permissions for a /protected/runtime folder.

If this won’t help, then try to google how to check server logs with a plesk.

Should be in /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/statistics/logs

[color="#006400"]/* Moved from "General Discussion for Yii 1.1.x" to "Installation and Setup" */[/color]

Problem was in folders permissions

I set /runtime /data /assets /protected folders to 777

do you think that I could have security problems with this approach …or not?

Thanks