Batch Insert / Update

i have "phone" model

and i want that we can make multi phone in one action

anyone knows how to setup it (view, controller)

now i hard coded for only 3phones in my _form:

<div class="form-group field-phone-phonenumber">

<?= Html::activeLabel($phones[0], 'PhoneNumber', ['class' => 'col-lg-2 control-label']) ?>

<div class="col-lg-3">

<?= Html::activeDropDownList($phones[0], 'PhoneType', 

['Home' => 'Home', 'Office' => 'Office', 'Handphone' => 'Handphone'], 

['class' => 'form-control', 'prompt' => 'Select Telephone...']) ?>

</div>

<div class="col-lg-3">

<?= Html::activeTextInput($phones[0], 'PhoneNumber', ['class' => 'form-control']) ?>

</div>

</div>

<?= Html::activeLabel($phones[1], 'PhoneNumber', ['class' => 'col-lg-2 control-label']) ?>

<div class="col-lg-3">

<?= Html::activeDropDownList($phones[1], 'PhoneType', 

</div>

<div class="col-lg-3">

<?= Html::activeTextInput($phones[1], 'PhoneNumber', ['class' => 'form-control']) ?>

</div>

</div>

<?= Html::activeLabel($phones[2], 'PhoneNumber', ['class' => 'col-lg-2 control-label']) ?>

<div class="col-lg-3">

<?= Html::activeDropDownList($phones[2], 'PhoneType', 

</div>

<div class="col-lg-3">

<?= Html::activeTextInput($phones[2], 'PhoneNumber', ['class' => 'form-control']) ?>

</div>

</div>

i can’t figure it out how yii2 to post data

and how to get data

Have you looked at your db structure… i.e. a master detail table relationship? Something like Customer and Phone … where Phone contains a customer_id foreign key to Customer?

If you already have that… you may consider looking at tabular forms to collect data for multiple phones for the customer_id in one single controller action. The link is for Yii 1.x, but you could use the same analogy for Yii 2 with not much changes.