Trouble With Registerpackage On Hostgator

Hello, this is my first post to this forum.

I have an operational website on my development machine: Ubuntu, Apache, MySQL, Yii framework, that is working exactly the way I want it to. I am also using javascript, ajax, css and jquery for user interface purposes.

On the hosted service, The system’s basic functionality works - menu systems, maintaining basic data in the database, menu functions etc. so it appears as though Yii is working properly.

I am having problems with registerPackage. In my /YiiSites/mysite/protected/config/main.php file I have the following lines to define the packages I need in the application which is identical to the configuration on my development site:

'clientSript' => array(

'packages' => array(

'doT' => array(

'basePath'=>'application.assets'

'js'=>array('doT.min.js'),

),

'todo' => array(

'basePath'=>'application.assets',

'js'=>array('todo.js'),

'css'=>array('todo.css'),

'depends'=>array(

'jquery',

'doT',

)

),

'updateWO'=> array(

'basePath'=>'application.assets',

'js'=>array('updateWO.js'),

'css'=>array('todo.css'),

'depends'=>array(

'jquery',

'doT',

),

),

),

),

On in my view that uses these javascript files I have the following line of code:

<?php Yii::app()->clientScript->registerPackage(‘todo’); ?>

Which I would expect to create several lines of HTML code in the target containing <script src=“todo.js location”></script><script src=""><script src=“doT.js location”>. The problem is that these lines of code are not showing up in the resulting HTML code. Once the HTML is rendered I do not see these lines in the page source. I am using FireBug on FireFox and don’t see any errors regarding this code block. Anyone have any ideas on why this is not working on the “production” configuration?

Hi, this is still happening on Hostgator shared hosting. Can anyone shed some light please?