Junior Programmers Wanted

International software company in need of incorporating a full time Junior Programmer with a minimum of 1 year of experience to its team. We are looking for someone who is responsible and self-driven to work in a telecommuting position with our development team.

Requirements: - Minimum of 1 year of experience with PHP, MySQL, Linux, and MVC-architecture frameworks.

Ability to work effectively from home.

Full time availability.

Salary negotiable based upon experience.

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

• As mentioned you are in need of PHP developer who is good with frameworks like CakePHP , PHP ,Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) , HTML , JavaScript , JQuery , HTML5 , Responsive / mobile sites, MySQL.

Would like to work with you.

Please let me know how you like to move ahead.

Thanks and Regards

Kristy

add me on skype : mahesh.m.l

have 1 year experience with Yii, my skype - egoregor100

I have 1 year experience in Yii, jQuery, HTML5(css), Ajax.

My skype id is: lalitesh.upadhyaya

Hello,

I have intermediate level of English.

All my experience in the programming is presented on the site dipcurs.ru

I have experience 5-6 months with Yii.

My skype is rosomaha2311

Hi, I am interested to work. My skype: gms-rana

Thanks.

hi i am intrested my skype id : brahmi560

I am interested on your job position, please contact my skype id : chandrantwins

Hi,

I am Interest with your job…

Kindly contact me @ +91 9789021694

Regards

Santhanaraj

I like to work with you as part time developer, I have 4 year software development experiences, and one year yii working experiences,I have handle lot of UK based projects,you can contact me skype : earhba ,email : earhba@gmail.com

Hi!

I’m doing web development during 3 years and I have significant experience with different Yii Framework.

I’m doing responsive and cross-browser HTML5 and valid W3C markup.

I have a strong knowledge in PHP, MySQL, Postgres, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap and have an extensive experience in markup sites from PSD and other layouts. Also I have worked with GIT and SVN.

Also I have experience with social network APIs.

My skype is julia_me44ta