Let me introduce new extension for Yii 1.x - It is MongoDb driver with a lot of useful things!
Current stable release version is 1.0.1. You can download it from here.
You need to clone or download this repo, then unpack it into your extensions folder (protected/extensions/mongoDb) and add some lines in your protected/config/main.php config file:
// Description of components 'components' => array( // Database 'mongoDb' => array( 'class' => 'ext.mongoDb.YMongoClient', 'server' => 'mongodb://localhost:27017', 'dbName' => 'database_name', ), ),
- Working with Mongo document like with ActiveRecord model;
- Nested documents (sub documents) support;
- Relations support;
- Validation of root and nested documents;
- Scopes support;
- DataProvider support;
- Command builder with a lot of funtions like CDbCommand support;
- HTTP Session storage extended from CHttpSession;
- Cache driver extended from CCache;
- Soft delete behaviour support and 5+ other useful behaviours support.
Full documentation and a lot of examples you can find at the Wiki pages of repo (README.txt).
If you find any bugs, please create an issue at Issue tracker for project GitHub repository (README.txt).