Experienced Php Developer Required

Experienced PHP YII developer required for large project. Ongoing work (around 2- 6 months) involving rebuilding a diary system from the ground up. Very good project for an experienced and interested developer.

We are based in the West Midlands, UK and ideally we’d love to be able to work with someone around the Midlands Area. Will consider remote contract as well based on the experience level of the developer in question.

If you think this is a good fit for you then please reply back to me and we’ll have a chat.

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

• As mentioned you are in need of PHP developer who is good with frameworks like CakePHP , PHP ,Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) , HTML , JavaScript , JQuery , HTML5 , Responsive / mobile sites, MySQL

Kindly add me on Skype: cis.kristy to discuss further.

Cost: $10/hr

Looking forward to work with you

Please let me know how you like to move ahead.

Thanks and Regards,

Kristy 

+1 718 865 8824

Hi,

About us: We are a global services & solutions company head quartered in Wyoming USA & Development centre in Mumbai India, Specialized in Yii, Drupal, Open source technologies like LAMP & others, we helped our customers ranging from Midsize to fortune customers across European countries.

We specialize in Yii framework and have done extensive customizations for various Projects like Insurance, Real Estate, Investment Banking, Credit Repair, Gaming and so on.

We have good expertise in SOAP , CURL & API Integration , we have completed more than 250+ projects in MVC framework and we can provide you long term support for your projects.

You can add me on My skype : amit.lakhwani or contact me at amit@global-visiontech.com

Looking forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Regards,

Amit Lakhwani

Hi,

I am having 2 years of experience in PHP and developing application in YII Framework from a year with knowledge of CSS, HTML JavaScript ,core php and MVC. I belongs from India, would like to work from here.

Cost: $4/hr

Please let me know to know more about me

Thanks,

Absar Hasan

hasan.absar@yahoo.com

+91 9175774024

Pune, India

I have experience in building systems from scratch based on this framework. I’m not living in the UK though the Netherlands is close… If it’s hard to find somebody around there, please post me a direct message.