• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Yiibooster Navbar & Html Anchors Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Giles 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

Dear All

I'm using Yii-Booster navbar (which is brilliant). I now need to add anchors on some of my views. The only problem is that when my browser scrolls to the anchor, it's placing the anchor at the very top of the window (as below) which is basically placing it behind the NavBar!

Posted Image

I somehow need to offset it by the height of the NavBar. (I tried placing the NavBar above the body tag, to no avail). Here's my code ...

<?php $this->widget('bootstrap.widgets.TbNavbar', array(
    'type'=>'inverse', // null or 'inverse'
    'brand'=>'test',
    'brandUrl'=>Yii::app()->getBaseUrl(true),
    'collapse'=>true, // requires bootstrap-responsive.css
    'items'=>array(

// L/H menu
        array(
            'class'=>'bootstrap.widgets.TbMenu',
            'items'=>array(

// GUESTS
                array('label'=>'Log In', 'url'=>array('/site/login'), 'visible'=>Yii::app()->user->isGuest),
                array('label'=>'Contact', 'url'=>array('/site/contact'), 'visible'=>Yii::app()->user->isGuest),

// USERS
                // browser
                array('label'=>'Browser', 'url'=>array('/browser'), 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest),
                // Subject
                array('label'=>'Subject', 'url'=>'#', 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest, 'items'=>array(                    
                    array('label'=>'VIEW'),
                    array('label'=>'View All Subjects', 'url'=>array('/subject')),
                    array('label'=>'View Subjects with new Entries', 'url'=>array('/subject')),
                )),
                // Entry
                array('label'=>'Entry', 'url'=>'#', 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest, 'items'=>array(
                    array('label'=>'OPTIONS'),
                    array('label'=>'New Entry', 'url'=>array('/entry/create')),
                    array('label'=>'Manage Entries', 'url'=>array('/entry/admin')),
                )),
                // Options
                array('label'=>'You', 'url'=>'#', 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest, 'items'=>array(
                    array('label'=>'Your Entries (Calendar View)', 'url'=>'#'),
                    array('label'=>'Your Entries (Journal View)', 'url'=>'#'),
                )),         
                array('label'=>'Logout', 'url'=>array('/site/logout'), 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest),
            ),
        ),

// R/H menu
        array(
            'class'=>'bootstrap.widgets.TbMenu',
            'htmlOptions'=>array('class'=>'pull-right'),
            'items'=>array(
                // spare
                '---',
                array('label'=>'Admin', 'url'=>'#', 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest, 'items'=>array(
                     // SubjectType
                     array('label'=>'Subject Type', 'url'=>'#','authItemName'=>'Administrator','visible'=>Yii::app()->user->checkAccess('Administrator'), 'items'=>array(
                        array('label'=>'Create', 'url'=>array('/SubjectType/create'),'authItemName'=>'Administrator'),
                        array('label'=>'Manage', 'url'=>array('/SubjectType'),'authItemName'=>'Administrator'),
                     )),

)),
            ),
        ),
    ),
));?>

I'd appreciate you help
Thanks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic