Not Install Yii (Error: Directory Is Not Valid)
Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:30 PM
C:/Yii_Framework/yii-1.1.14.f0fee9/framework/yiic webapp etc/testdrive
Error: The directory "etc/testdrive" is not valid. Please make sure the parent directory exists.
etc - is a my directory to server,
Yii_Framework - directory a set Yii
Please, help me.
I seen, help on a similar occasion, she came up to me.
Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:20 PM
C:/.../.../yiic webapp C:\....\etc\testdrive
Thank you ORey, but i try this method and he not work. Thank you!
Stop, i use real server, not local, my server is not to install my computer.
Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:00 AM
1) Try to type a full path, like (in my case) >yiic.bat webapp D:\0_WEBSERVER\OpenServer\domains\yiitest\www\
2) Try to use must useful WAMP like OpenServer or XAMPP
Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:49 AM
i don't understand way D:\WESERVER\OpenServer\domains\.....
I use is web server to ubuntu, and set up apache, how install openserver to me ?
Have you switched the server? (previously you were using "C:/Yii_Framework/yii..." so it looked like windows).
You don't need OpenServer if you're on ubuntu/apache.
Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:28 PM
Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:43 AM
Yes, you're absolutely right, I just want to install Yii from a local folder on the computer on the Ubuntu server and in full accordance with what is written in the tutoial - that is exactly what I'm doing. If I do something wrong, could you kindly describe to me more in detail how to settle this problem. For example, how to set up access to a local folder for my server. Thank you
Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:18 PM
How to do this?
1) Add path to php.exe to the Windows local variables. I don't have an English local in my Windows, but I can assume english system captions... Right click on "My computer" -> Settings -> Additionally -> Environment variable. Search a path variable and add your local path to php.exe like c:\php\php.exe;
2) Restart your operation system
3) Download and install FAR
4) Run FAR and go to the yii folder - framework
4) Type a simple command >yiic.bat webapp D:\0_WEBSERVER\OpenServer\domains\yiitest where d:\0_webserver... your own path to the local site folder
5) Copy both generated and framework files to the remote server folder. That's all.