Yii Framework Forum: Differences Between Xupload And Tbfileupload - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Differences Between Xupload And Tbfileupload TbFileUpload can be in other form? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sebastian Melgin 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Hi everybody.
Last 4 days was for very intensive learning. I was studying how to implement xupload and TbFormUpload.
When I read both tutorials, I found TbFormUpload is a son from xupload.
My question is ... if I'm using YiiBooster in my projects ... specially if I need a complex workflow to upload files (ex: I need to include upload files feature in a more complex form). My question is:
- In that conditions, TbFileUpload or xupload?
- Can I use TbFileUpload as explained in XUpload Workflow? How?
- If I want to use xupload/TbFileUpload in a more complex form, I just delete form tags in upload.php template ?

Sorry for so many questions ... I think every programmer who needs that tools have the same questions ...
Thanks in advance.

#2 User is offline   bodyfarmer 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

have you tried them and compare. I'm wondering about it too

View PostSebastian Melgin, on 14 October 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

Hi everybody.
Last 4 days was for very intensive learning. I was studying how to implement xupload and TbFormUpload.
When I read both tutorials, I found TbFormUpload is a son from xupload.
My question is ... if I'm using YiiBooster in my projects ... specially if I need a complex workflow to upload files (ex: I need to include upload files feature in a more complex form). My question is:
- In that conditions, TbFileUpload or xupload?
- Can I use TbFileUpload as explained in XUpload Workflow? How?
- If I want to use xupload/TbFileUpload in a more complex form, I just delete form tags in upload.php template ?

Sorry for so many questions ... I think every programmer who needs that tools have the same questions ...
Thanks in advance.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users