Skilleo - Recruiment App

We would like to present our most recent Yii powered app. It stills in beta fase and very focused in the IT market but we still have a lot of work to do:

SKILLEO- Talent search made easier, precise and proven.

www.skilleo.me

Skilleo provides the right talent for companies and helps job candidates

to receive feedback and keep track of their job applications, like a boss!

UPDATE:

Skilleo launched a new gamified online service builded for developers, to prove how skillfull they are.

As a developer, you’ll get a chance to test your programming knowledge through “Code Challenges” and stand out from other IT people.

Skilleo Code Challenges were launched a week ago but we already have 8 challenges and hundreds of developers competing on it.

You can code in PHP, C#, Python and Java and soon new languages will be available. Competing on Skilleo Code Challenges will let you earn/strengthen programming knowledge as well as give you the chance to win Badges and have a prominent position on Skilleo Top 50 Leaderboard.

Try it out and keep leaving your feedback to us!

http://skilleo.me/challenges

Wow, looks cool. Really liked it. Awesome red-colored design and squared thin borders tabs.

Haven’t you thought of using tabs at candidate profile? It takes a long time to scroll down :)

And I suppose probably filters similar to what is provided at odesk.com/elance.com would be more convenient feature then sorting at search pages.

And those Skills Tags are very handy to filter out search results.

Yuga

Very clean, modern looking design.

Is this based on a CSS framework or did you design everything from scratch?

Nice work man!!

which extensions you used?

Hey,

Thanks for the great feedback!

Yuga, we still have a lot of work to do, even at a user interface level…your suggestion will be handy for us. Thanks

The base CSS framework is Foundation 4. Although, it’s not responsive yet.

Actually, nearly any extensions…just one to create e-mails and another to generate thumbnails. Everything else was custom made.

[/size]

Good luck :)

Here you have how video introduction to the App.

Skilleo for Companies

Skilleo launched a new gamified online service builded for developers, to prove how skillfull they are.

As a developer, you’ll get a chance to test your programming knowledge through “Code Challenges” and stand out from other IT people.

Skilleo Code Challenges were launched a week ago but we already have 8 challenges and hundreds of developers competing on it.

You can code in PHP, C#, Python and Java and soon new languages will be available. Competing on Skilleo Code Challenges will let you earn/strengthen programming knowledge as well as give you the chance to win Badges and have a prominent position on Skilleo Top 50 Leaderboard.

Try it out and keep leaving your feedback to us!

http://skilleo.me/challenges

Nice One… Good work