Large Site Needs Team To Maintain And Develop

[color="#1C2837"][size=“2”]Team could be from 2-4 people but first I’d like to work with the team leader. Agencies are welcome.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Needs:[/size][/color]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]

[/color][/size] - Your Yii’s forum ID (please don’t contact if no ID)

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]- Work 8 hours in VN timezone (GMT+7 starting at 9:00) or US timezone (GMT-7 starting at 9:00). It could be 1-2 hours off but the idea is working together with our PMs during the day.[/color][/size]

- [color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Links to any extensions or wiki articles you posted on Yii official site. ONLY Yii sample projects and links should work.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]- Good e-commerce experience (preferable you built a few e-commerce sites from scratch)[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]- Authorize.net integration[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]- Very good at reverse-engineering. Our system is large, base on Yii BUT highly customized and most of time you are on your own with the spec.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]- Experience with [/size][/color]PostgresSQL

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]- Effective communication.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]My email: h u n g 5 s [@] gmail.com [/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size=“2”]I’d like to receive your profile first, review and I will actively contact you via skype. Please consider the Needs and this process as the task requirement and the working process if we work together or you just waste your time.[/size][/color]