Development Of A Social Site

i am wanting to create something simulair to to FB but for a niche market (so not another social site for all but for one persific group of people), i would need a feed page (main page) internal messages, groups page, forum, page for games (when made) api system etc

We can help you out in this project.We have experience in developing such social network.reply me if you are interested on skype at varunkumar25.

Our entire business is developing custom software platforms (web + mobile) for our clients. We would be open to chatting and seeing if/how we can help.

Cheers,

Robert Haines

We can definitely help you out here. We are experts in Yii. pro-serviceshop.com is a good example of a complex web app/site we have done using Yii.

You can see our alance profile at elance.com/s/cubettech/about/10183/. That is where we have done most of our work.

Check yiidevelopers.com and also our main website cubettechnologies.com

Contact us on our skype id cubet.online

Sincerely,

Jubin Roy M

jubin@cubettech.com

Cubet Technologies

+91-9895522518

Hello and Good Day!

We are a small team of proficient YII Developers readily available to kickstart the work remotely with Quality at a modest price.

Willing to sign NDA and maintain confidentiality and trust.

Our hourly price range: USD 15 to 20 per hour

Skype ID: add.websolution

The competitive advantage we hold over most developers aside from our skill, is we can give you a consolidated organized team for the price of one developer.

Look forward for a long term mutual beneficial relationship.

Thanks

Saurabh