Need Senior Technical Architect /consultant Who Experience In Yii Framework

"Please Read First before contact me via personal message or reply this post! Thank you"

Who can contact me:

-If you have worked with any international recognized start up company. [please mention your experience when u message me]

-If you are currently working in international/national recognized established company but you have free time at night to work on this project then do mention it.

-Companies please do not apply, we won’t respond. Individual with In-depth knowledge in Core php & Yiiframework please contact me.

-We are building a freelance website.

-The project duration is 1 and half month.

-Current stage of the project: Just hired the developers and finished database schema & project plan.

-You can provide your Senior technical architect service remotely. Be available in sky,pe when required [we can discuss the time]

-Payment will be hourly rate.

-You will be given NDA to sign & Statement of work in detail

What we expect from you:

-Gaining an understanding of the business and technical requirements then provide efficient technical solutions & identify areas of risk and/or missing requirements.

-Review my developers Code for complex situations & make sure they have solved those issue.

Preferred Skills:

-Professional Services / Consulting experience

-Excellent analytical skill & problem-solving skill

-Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take

-Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed

-In-depth knowledge of database design, security, Yii framework, core PHP

[if you have done any similar project as freelance website in Yii PHP framework, please mention it too]

[size=2]I’m interested, but I think this forum requires me to post more before I can PM, perhaps you could provide an email? Thanks.[/size]

Sure. i send you our email address in your personal message. thank you