I noticed that the problem was not with Yii itself , it is with case
in the previous two cases , Aptana PHP processor fail to detect variable type and function return type to give autocomplete list, and you will lost an important feature.
I modified the plugin file com.aptana.editor.php to correct this bug , then , exported the new package ,
replaced the new plugin file with file older one com.aptana.editor.php_220.127.116.115773524.jar
where the text after _ refer to file version , and may change according to updates you made.
You may find multiple files with different versions (com.aptana.editor.php.*.jar) ,and the newer file will be the used one
Steps to install the new Plugin:
- download new file from attachments , extract the zip archive
- Copy the file to aptana plugins folder in aptana installation.
- find the file com.aptana.editor.php.*.jar
- copy file name (file name only)
- delete the file
- rename the file com.aptana.com.aptana.editor.php_new.jar to the copied one.
And notice the change
Number of downloads: 80