Installing Yii On Android Tablet how to start a yii project on a nexus 10
Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:35 PM
I am running in some difficulties creating new projects on my Nexus 10. Don't ask my why I want to do it, just let me know how it works if you know how. I think I am missing only a minor thing here.
- Android 4.2 on a Nexus 10
- tablet is rooted, root is verified
- Bit webserver package is installed,PHP is working - I checked phpinfo
- MySQL up and running, phpmyadmin works fine, copied the databasesuccessfully to the tablet
- recent version of yii is installed, requirement page looks just fine
- Terminal emulator is installed as a shell substitute
However, I seem unable to start any PHP script from this shell or Amy other android shell I have tried so far. Result is always: command not found.
I can open yii.PHP in my browser, but the page remains empty.
Do I need to set a path variable somewhere? Is there a special shell I need to use?
All help apprechiated.
Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:31 AM
it seems like web server issue not Yii ... try to check (Bit webserver package) installation php.ini for some error reporting settings!! and/or view phpinfo() to check if some ting missing.
sorry this is best i can offer you .
Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:16 PM
Could not configure url redirection in lighttpd.conf similar to .htaccess to make Yii routes hide script path.
'urlManager' => array( 'urlFormat' => 'path', 'showScriptName' => false, 'rules' => array( '<controller:\w+>/<id:\d+>' => '<controller>/view', '<controller:\w+>/<action:\w+>/<id:\d+>' => '<controller>/<action>', '<controller:\w+>/<action:\w+>' => '<controller>/<action>', ), ),
Anyone who has successfully setup Lighttpd routes for Yii?