Are You A Freelance Yii Developer?

My teammates and I work locally with businesses and develop websites for them, mostly using Yii.

However, new projects are coming in much faster than we can handle, and I really need people who can help with development. Right now I am turning away projects from new clients because our team can’t support all the work.

Requirements:

• Proficiency with Yii

• Proficiency with Bootstrap

• Proficiency with jQuery and Ajax

• Proficiency with MySQL

• Great communication (email and/or skype)

• Can work well on a team

We prefer someone who would be interested in working with us on a long-term basis 20-40 hours per week.

You will start with a particular project that is already in progress. The database schema is already designed, many of the models are already designed, etc. Depending on how fast you are, my guess is that 20-50 hours are still required.

You will get a PDF that outlines everything: what is already done, what needs to be finished, etc. You will also get a link to so that you can examine what has been completed so far.

After you look over everything and decide how long it will take to complete, we can agree flat rate to complete the work, and I will pay you via Paypal upon completion.

If all goes well, we would LOVE to have you working with us on more projects. We always have new work coming in, and can really keep you busy earning a steady income.

If you’re interested, send me a PM or email me at jobs [at] windfallalliance.com