Multistore Ecommerce

I am having a very tough time finding any open source ecommerce solution for YII, does anyone know of such a thing? I am even willing to purchase source code instead of reinventing the wheel. That being said I am looking to build an multistore solution so that I can launch multiple websites that are all controlled from one admin. Is Yii too young to have any solutions like this?

Thanks!

I think Not having ecommerce app like mangento by zend EVEN we not having much payment gateways extensions, but these links can simplify your problems

http://vadimg.com/category/yii-e-commerce/

http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/yiishop/

I can find your first requirement is to have a solution that run on single admin panel, if I am not wrong. Second, you are expecting it will be open source. Now, I just wanted to ask you, Are these requirements for ecommerce websites or for normal websites? Search for Ydeveloper on Google with Multi Store eCommerce. We are one of the top multi store ecommerce solution provider. Our software is capable of running multiple ecommerce stores on single dashboard. This dashboard manages all the sections, inventory, shopping cart, orders, payments, checkout and shipping etc.

There are two resources I shared with you to learn more about Multistore Ecommerce, hope you would like to visit,

1. Solution - www.ydeveloper.com/multiple-store-management-from-single-admin-panel.html

2. Blog - multistore-ecommerce.blogspot.com

Check cartnex.org.It is an open source ecommerce platform built on yii framework.

www.trueloaded.com is based on Yii2 and supports multiple front ends. Each front end can have its own URL, design, products, payment and shipping methods, content. Happy to answer any questions!

Hi @fburhan89 your search is over to build an multi store solution so that you can launch multiple websites that are all controlled from one admin. I would like to recommend you Esferasoft Yii Framework Development Company in India , Providing High-End Solutions Accompanied With Increased Level Of Output, Better Efficiency And Less Time Consumption.
Our experienced YII developers aim to provide on-time, value-driven Yii Solutions as per the project requirements.
You can have a look at company profile

We wish to serve you :blush:

There is no existing solution offering multi vendor or multi shop solution. If you want to get it done then it has to be custom coded. It can be done though.

A side note - are these forums are moderated? I see link spammers keep posting links and no one is moderating them. It’s a shame.