Yii Contractor Needed For Completion Of Site

We are looking for an experienced Yii developer for some contract work, preferably in Portland, OR or Los Angeles, CA, but telecommute would be ok for the right person. The job will probably take somewhere between 50 and 100 hours to complete, with possibility for more down the road.

The site itself is fairly basic, a job/resume board with a few social features, we just need to move up our time table, as I am the only developer and can only work on the project on a limited basis. Most of the data model is complete and a lot of the CRUD is getting close, so mainly you’ll be working on the business logic (permissions, workflow, etc).

Please send a resume and your salary requirements if you’re interested.

Hi Raph,

We are based in Scottsdale, AZ and would be open to seeing how we can help. I have a team of PHP experts (senior level, most with master’s degrees) and Yii is our favorite PHP framework. We are a 10 year old company.

I invite you to connect with us.

Cheers,

Robert Haines

Director of Business Development, Clarisoft Technologies

O: (480) 474-4603 | robert.haines@clarisoft.com | www.clarisoft.com

Offices: 7201 E. Camelback Rd #320, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Hello, Raph!

If you still need the right person - please send some detailes to my email v.webdeveloper@yahoo.com. Thanks!

If you are still looking for the right person then we can hav a talk.

contact me at abhilashrajr@gmail.com

If you are still looking for the developer!

Let me know your project requirement and consider as it is done.

No upfront payment needed for our first project.

We’ll be good enough on Long term tie-up, time based communication & deliveries.

It’s December, so I hope you have completed this project, but for future reference:

My name is Alex Adams. I am located on Monterey Bay in California. I am mobile. I have wide and deep experience in software development. Experience that matches your stated needs includes PHP with several frameworks including Yii, CodeIgniter, and custom frameworks. I also have significant experience in SQL development with dozens of database engines, and web and enterprise application development and systems of systems design and development. Object oriented design, the MVC architectural pattern, problem solving, customer relationships, full life cycle management experience using agile methodologies. In addition, I am a Certified Software Architecture Professional trained by the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Melon.

I can be contacted at:

Alex Adams

alex@a2technology.com

c: 831-331-3895

http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexadamsa2/

I am interested in your offer. Please email to seabay@gmx.com if there is availability for programmers in PHP.

Hi:

I am an experienced YII PHP Developer.

Please find my resume and contact me for details.

Regards…

Jose Sanchez

347-371-1235