Yii Framework Forum: Captcha In The Layout (Global Captcha) - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Captcha In The Layout (Global Captcha) I just need to specify a single controller Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RKK 

• Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

Hi!
It gets a hard long time to find out that every Captcha belongs to a controller. Now I have a little contact form in footer of site. ContactController is responsible for this form. How to generate a Captcha that can be validate by this controller, but render in every single action of other controllers? I've found a 'controller' property in CCaptcha but it's read-only...

#2 User is offline   redguy 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Yii

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

just provide 'captchaAction' parameter to CCaptcha widget as 'contact/captcha' (controller/action) and it should work fine.
red

#3 User is offline   Balu 

• Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostRKK, on 16 March 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Hi!
It gets a hard long time to find out that every Captcha belongs to a controller. Now I have a little contact form in footer of site. ContactController is responsible for this form. How to generate a Captcha that can be validate by this controller, but render in every single action of other controllers? I've found a 'controller' property in CCaptcha but it's read-only...

Please go through this link, this will help you

http://stackoverflow...ng-no-image-yii

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users