Good Yii Programmer For Ongoing 4 Week Project (Telecommute)

Need a good programmer for a ongoing YII+prestashop project developed using TDD-phpunit. YII+phpunit experience is compulsory. I am in NCR, India but you can be from anywhere as long as you can help me in the project. I am already working on this project, I just need co-programmer to reduce development time. Project is already planned and base code is very well written and structured. Training time available is ~3 day. Thats it.

You would need good experience in wordpress+YII+phpunit+mysql.

Hi,

please contact me :amodi06@gmail.com and skype:amodi06

Best Regards,

Ankit Modi

Hi tjin,

I am based in chandigarh having knowledge on yii + php + mysql. experience over 5 years.

skype id is : exceledunet

You may contact me for further discussion.

We are Delhi/NCR based experienced development outsourcing company, Our team of skilled PHP/Yii developers can assist you in developing advanced custom applications and you can also get dedicated team of full time Yii resources at affordable cost for your projects. We have succesfully delivered Project based on PHP/MVC frameworks like Zend, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Smarty, & Yii.

I can assure you of cost effectiveness and professionalism

Feel free to write us (contact@techweiss.com) with your detailed requirement or connect with us on Skype "tech.weiss" to take it forward

hi, contact me at m.tokallo@gmail.com

best wishes