Migration Issues

Hi There,

I have a site which was developed by a guy using Yii framework. He is no longer with us anymore. I have had to migrate the site to a new host provider and everything seemed to be working ok. The one thing that isn’t is a piece of functionality that sends out an email (might be using the extension PHPMailer) , which is executed via cron. I assume that the Yii framework is written to use relative paths, but after the cron runs on the new server, I receive the following error. I have had to change the dir structure slightly to deal with the new host. The error is as follows:

PHP Error[2]: require(views/booking/confirmationMail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

in file /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/yii/framework/web/CBaseController.php at line 119

#0 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/yii/framework/web/CBaseController.php(119): renderInternal()

#1 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/protected/commands/MailCommand.php(81): MailCommand->renderInternal()

#2 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/protected/commands/MailCommand.php(24): MailCommand->sendConfirmationMail()

#3 unknown(0): MailCommand->actionProcessRegistration()

#4 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/yii/framework/console/CConsoleCommand.php(135): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs()

#5 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/yii/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(63): MailCommand->run()

#6 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/yii/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(88): CConsoleCommandRunner->run()

#7 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(155): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()

#8 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/yii/framework/yiic.php(33): CConsoleApplication->run()

#9 /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/protected/yiic.php(16): require_once()

The cron itself is as follows:

/usr/local/bin/php /home/scrumwrw/public_html/crm/protected/yiic.php mail processRegistration

Could anyone please offer some help or idea’s how I could fix this.

is there a file that I need to update with regards to the home dir?

The file in question is "views/booking/confirmationMail.php"… .you mentioned that you changed the dir structure… did you move this file or a folder containing this file?

One more thing to check are the permissions for that file and parent folders containing that file…

when I say I change the dir structure, all I did was move the yii folder and its contents one folder higher in the dir structure. What should the permissions be?

managed to sort the problem

Would be helpful if you would mention what was the problem.