Yii Framework Forum: [Solved]Keep Cgridview Selection After Submit - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Solved]Keep Cgridview Selection After Submit [SOLVED] Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   lagogz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

Good morning.

Is there any way to keep the selection of a CGridView if form submit fails because the data already exists?

I want save into database FiledName='xxx', but 'xxx' data already exists in database. Then, it shows the validation notice, but loses the seleccion of a possible CGridView in same page.

Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------- VISITEN FOCUCHASART --------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 User is offline   lagogz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Anybody has faced this scenario?
------------------------------- VISITEN FOCUCHASART --------------------------------

#3 User is offline   MadAnd 

• Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

Hi,

if I understand you correct, you have both a grid view and a form on the same page. If so, you could try to use CActiveForm and utilize its ajax-validation capability. It will allow to perform validation without page reload, unless we sure that data in the form is correct.

#4 User is offline   lagogz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Thanks for reply.

I'm thinking another way to do it, and if I get, I'll post here.

Anyway any idea is welcome.

Regards.

#5 User is offline   lagogz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

I used SelGridView extension and it works!

Regards.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users