• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Account Module One simple account module Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Paco Fern├índez-Nogueira 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hi,

As yet I'm not allowed to publish an extension (I get: "Sorry, you are too new to add an extension to the repository. Please try posting it in our forum first."), I share from here this simple account module hosted on GitHub:

fcofdeznra@github:yii-account-module

It currently allows basic operations on an account: register, login, logout, account, change email, change password and desactivate. Next contributions could be: keep time and IP of registration and last activity, account verification by email and account administration.

I published this module under LGPL license, so you can use it freely but your improvements should keep de same free license. I hope to share in the near future new extensions like captcha, file uploader and wysiwyg editor widgets, file and article modules and so on.

Enjoy and share!

#2 User is offline   Paco Fern├índez-Nogueira 

• Yii

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

This module is now available on Yii extensions. There you can also find its demo.

#3 User is offline   Patrick Bos Kessen 

• Yii

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:32 AM

Hi,

where do I run the composer command to get it and the dependencies? In /webapp/protected/extensions ?
or in /webapp/protected ? so the vendor directory composer creates with the extensions in it fits in the vendor directory allready in protected?

I tried both and keep getting CException

Alias "nordsoftware.yii_account.components" is invalid. Make sure it points to an existing directory or file.

Please help.

Sincerely,

Patrick

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users