Web 2.0 Single Page Senior Yii Developer - Full Time Work
Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:38 PM
Please see this last posting for the initiation proof of concept that I did in the beginning of this project
High performance cachable websites web 2.0 in YiiFramework, mustache.js and icanhaz.js
For the right candidate this is fulltime or parttime work, it depends on what fits you
handlebars.js - client side templates
UI - TwitterBootstrap - Responsive Design
Yii - REST service layer, security and integration to
BigBlueButton, Moodle, ProcessMaker
Target devices: PC, tablet and phone
Standard senior developer skill requirements follow:
This is a position for a senior web developer only.
I am NOT:
- interested in communicating with a projectmanager or a sales person.
- interested in a senior developer fronting other junior developers that is actually doing the work.
- interested in communicating via a shared "company" team account, only personal skype ids please.
- looking for someone that is timeslicing on all kinds of other projects.
- only interested in communicating directly with the end developer.
- only interested in talking to the actual end developer that is supposed to be typing the keyboard on my projects.
- looking for a "remote freelancer, hired long term" that will be a remote part of my team.
(please put "You MUST" in front of all the below lines until you get to the "Nice to have skills section")
- have a fast internet connection that allows for full screen sharing/collaboration
- have a headset for audio chatting on skype or other means
- must speak english well enough to be comfortable communicating on Skype via voice chat
- create no methods longer than 40-50 lines at most
- wrap code in a function with a good name to document your code rather no function and a comment
- adhere to no copy pasting
- write pragmatic code
- know how to write testable code / dependency injection
Web foundation knowledge:
- understand HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 protocol
- understand SOAP / REST
- know about HTTP action methods
- consuming SOAP webservices
- creating SOAP webservices
Website (web2.0) implementations
- be comfortable using HTML / HTML 5
- be comfortable using jquery, jquery closures
- be comfortable using CSS (CSS 3)
- be comfortable using PHP
- use a full IDE that allows you to inspect variables, globals, set breakpoints
- develop and test the code on Linux (your server)
- have strong working knowledge of Subversion (branching, tagging, merging, reintegrating branches, cherry picking merges)
- must know how to work in a team with many people working on the same code at the same time in Subversion
Nice to have skills
Additional experience that is nice if you have:
- LinkedIn and Facebook integtration knowledge
- C# / .NET 4.0 or Java
Do you feel that you can meet the majority of these requirements?
Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:02 AM
I will Interested in your job feel free mail me optisolram (at) gmial.com
I have excellent portfolio and references in USA. We can give client references on request.
we have more than 70+ developers.
I look forward to hear from you.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:58 AM
You might have a look at a project I recently worked on: www.malvee.com/jobber. I think it has a huge overlap with the project you described (please have a look at the demo to see an example of a one page web-app) and I'm available for a new job as well. If you think there's some kind of a match, please let me know.
Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:29 AM
If given the opportunity , he shall be in direct contact with you and handling the tasks. Going through your requirements, I really think he would be an appropriate match for the work you have.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.