Gii Error

Well,I tried to create a model class using Gii.But Model generator is not working.All other CRUD generators are working perfectly.Well the errors it is showing is related to Sendgrid,A module I installed to send Emails.

The errors are

1.E_WARNING: Missing argument 1 for SendGrid::__construct(), called in /home/rahulan/public_html/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 219 and defined [/public_html/protected/extensions/sendgrid/SendGrid.php:13]

2.Missing argument 2 for SendGrid::__construct(), called in /home/rahulan/public_html/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 219 and defined [/public_html/protected/extensions/sendgrid/SendGrid.php:13]

3.Undefined variable: username [/public_html/protected/extensions/sendgrid/SendGrid.php:15]

4.Call to undefined method SendGrid::init() [/public_html/yii/framework/base/CModule.php:388]

Guys,please help me out… :(

Solution: get rid of SendGrid. :)

Or post in the SendGrid topic in the Extensions forum.

Can’t I post anything in the general discussion-forum?

So, did you try and disable SendGrid?

Did that work?

If it did, then it’s related to the extension, and in that case it belongs in the Extensions forum. :)

If you, however, still have an error after getting rid of the extension, then feel free to continue the topic in general.