- Bachelor's degree in a web technology discipline or the work equivalent
- Three or more years of full-time experience in web development
- Knowledge of source control systems and Agile development methods
- Experience with Yii or other PHP MVC frameworks is very helpful but not required
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other web design tools is helpful but not required
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to execute and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Additional responsibilities will be based on the candidate selected but could include front-end development and user interface (HTML5, CSS,etc.), installing and adapting open source programs to company needs, search engine optimization, etc.
- This position offers tremendous opportunity for growth and professional development for the right person. As part of a growing company, you will be an important part of the success of the company, and other opportunities and job responsibilities will develop.
For full details and application information, please see the job posting here: