If you’ve been looking for a career in Software Engineering that allows you to demonstrate your incredible ability to build a scalable, high-quality service, your search is over! UCAM is looking for Software Engineers at its representative office.
UCAM is an European University located in Spain, with a Campus of 10.500 students and around 700 professors, we are expanding worldwide to make one of our main objectives a reality: to promote a human and high quality university education, with representative presence in all continents.
At UCAM you will prove all the dynamism and enthusiasm of the university community, the top teaching technical equipment, and a sports structure with 16 elite teams competing on professional regime.
- Deliver smart, scalable, long-lasting solutions and provide a solid experience for our users.
- Converse fluently in the full web-technology stack.
- Develop and understanding of our products and the problems we are attempting to solve.
- Bring us what no one else has – a fresh perspective that sets you apart from the pack.
- Work closely with Line Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverance and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of results.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
- Communicate to the Line Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- You will also be responsible for bug-fixing and other tasks that occur outside of the regular release cycle.
- Plan and develop positive media and institutional relationships on the market and assist the communication and Marketing Manager to expand the connections and networks in the territory.
- Strong fundamental in Object Oriented Programming
- Have experienced working in an MVC framework is a must
- For PHP developers who have experienced and knowledge in working with Yiiframework is more preferred.
- Able to implement Software Design Pattern into a working program, at least understands and can explain Singleton and Composite.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Catholic University San Antonio (UCAM) International
Sequis Plaza, 9th Floor. Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 25. Jakarta Selatan 12920. Indonesia