Cmarkdown -- Small Issue With Paragraphs

Official documentation says:

What does "hard-wrapped" means in context of CMarkdown?

I wrote:

You

got to be

kidding me

really hard

parsed it with CMarkdown and got whole sentence in one line.

Where’s hard-breaking?

Like this?

You

got to be

kidding me

really hard

No! I’m talking about hard-breaking lines inside one paragraph. Not about creating few paragraphs, by separating each with empty line.

Same here, According to docs, this:

> This is a blockquote with two paragraphs. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,

> consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam hendrerit mi posuere lectus.

> Vestibulum enim wisi, viverra nec, fringilla in, laoreet vitae, risus.

> 

> Donec sit amet nisl. Aliquam semper ipsum sit amet velit. Suspendisse

> id sem consectetuer libero luctus adipiscing.

Should be written in quotation with line-breaking. I.e. effect should contain five lines. I do se three lines as contents are not wrapped.

I’m not sure, if this problem is caused by CMarkdown itself (a bug) or foced by an external CSS file, as I’m using Yii Bootstrap Extension, which registers a few CSS files.

I’m kindda of ideas. Cheers.

Is this what you are looking for?

Nope. I’m aware of two spaces issue and using it.

After reading the same part of Markdown documentation, you cited, I assumed, that "hard-breaks" means that when I break a line using CR/LF, Markdown will also break it. That is the way, I understood Markdown docs and wanted to confirm if I misunderstood it or if there is something wrong with Yii implementation of this?

Look exactly for the example I showed you (blockquote). If I’m getting it right (do I?), without using any double spaces at the end, I should see FIVE lines. While Yii’s implementation (CMarkdown) shows me only three. The text is glued together instead of being spearated into different lines.

No, Markdown will not do that.

They wanted to say that "You can use CR/LFs in your source text, and Markdown will automatically concatenate the source lines to create one single paragraph.".

OK! Thanks for the explanation, softark.