Yii Developer Needed For Big Cms Development

I’m looking for an expert Yii developer to work on a very big project. The project will involve followings

• CMS

• Internet Directory

• Search Engine, Crawl, Indexing etc

• Social Bookmarking

• Reviews

• Import scripts/web scrapping

Project will last long and it’s not a fixed time project.

I need a developer who is available on demand (part time) on regular basis.

Developer should be available on skype all the time as this will be the main way to communicate.

If you are interested in working on this exciting project then contact me with some examples of your work and your hourly rate.

Tx

Hello,

I saw your add about part-time job for yii developers. Actually i am a yii developer. I work in yii more than one year. I am in a job and there i also develop some applications like (Sales, Requisition, Tender ) Related.

I am also finding a part-time jobs in yii. You can contact with me.

My Hourly Rate Is $4. If you interested then i will show you my big software which i created with totally yiiframework.

E-mail: me@rajibkumar.com

If i am not available in skype you can send me mail.

Hello Jack,

I am interested to work on your project part time.

I have more than 3 years of active experience based MVC framework like Yii, Zend etc.

I done many sites in Yii framework in my 3 years carrier also i can do open source like magento, wordpress, drupal, joomla etc.

Please provide your email address so i can show my recent work.

My Skype Id : er.jignesh.chauhan

Thanks,

Jignesh

Hi,

I am Amit and I represent Global Vision Technology as a Co-Founder & IT Head. We are a global IT services & solution firm providing end to end business & technology consulting services across the world and having office in Mumbai, India.

About us: We are a global services & solutions company head quartered in Wyoming USA & Development centre in Mumbai India, Specialized in Yii, Drupal, Open source technologies like LAMP & others, we helped our customers ranging from Midsize to fortune customers across European countries.

We specialize in Yii framework and have done extensive customizations for various Projects like Insurance, Real Estate, Investment Banking, Credit Repair, Gaming and so on.

We have good expertise in SOAP , CURL & API Integration , we have completed more than 250+ projects in MVC framework and we can provide you long term support for your projects.

Our hourly rate is $15/hour

You can further contact me at amit@global-visiontech.com

Looking forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Regards,

Amit Lakhwani

Sorry mates, I’m not looking for any outsourcing companies. I need individual expert developers only.

please talk to me on aladdinmhaimeed@live.com (messenger) or aladdinmhaimeed@gmail.com

Hi,

Let me know… My Skype ID amjad.mghl

Hi,

I’m interested, my skype:maxzyza

Hello Jack,

I am Sumit. I am an experienced Web Developer. I have recently started working with Yii. Before that I used to work with mostly custom CMS projects. I have worked with PHP/Python/JavaScript, have good experience in traditional RDBMS (MySQL) and current league of NoSQL databases like MongoDB.

I have a lot of experience in building CMS projects, with extensive search facility. Plus crawling data from other sources or Web in general. I am well versed with Sphinx or Apache Solr for indexing and search purposes.

I have no issues in handling large amounts of data (since you intend to crawl) or pageviews (I have built+managed 12 Million PV/month website).

I can help you setup the site, servers etc. on Dedicated servers or the Cloud (you may utilize better pricing on cloud services like AWS if you wish to).

My hourly rate would be USD 50.

I work better on milestone mode, with 30% advance, and the rest after you see milestone completed.

If you are interested please reply or PM me.

Thanks.