Cdbauthmanager Error With Oracle Database

Hello,… I am a newbie here, sorry for my bad english,

I start using yii authorization feature,

:using CDBAuthManager

:using ORACLE 10g

:using last yii version (got from svn)

:has created table AuthAssignment,AuthItem and AuthItemChild, using schema in framework

:has setup in main.php(config), component authManager

:has created

• role authenticated, bizRule=> ‘return !Yii::app()->user->isGuest;’

• role guest, bizRule => ‘return Yii::app()->user->isGuest;’

:has assign userid and role name using $auth->assign(‘admin’,1);, 1 is the userid one of my user

:put Yii::app()->user->checkAccess(‘admin’) at the beginning one of my controller

The problem is… I got error like this :

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000] [904] OCIStmtExecute: ORA-00904: "USERID": invalid identifier. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT *

FROM "AuthAssignment"

WHERE userid=:userid

for comparation, above mentioned error would not happen when I use sqlite database for the authManager db.

Could someone help me? or face the same problem with me? I still hope can use oracle db for authManager db.

Thank you

I also has created admin role

$auth->createRole(‘admin’, ‘administrator’);

I’ve never used Oracle, but it looks to me like Oracle must keep USERID as a reserved word, much like ORDER or SELECT. Obviously as the framework claims compatibility with Oracle, these column names should be identified as such using backticks (). I'd search and replace on framework/web/auth/CDbAuthManager.php file as a quick fix. Replacing "userid=" with "userid`=" should get them all.

Thanks for quick fix tips, I’ve added backticks (`)as you suggested, unfortunately, it raises error like this :

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000] [911] OCIStmtExecute: ORA-00911: invalid character. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT *

FROM "AuthAssignment"

WHERE userid=:userid