Yii Framework Forum: Error 403 Yii Rights Extension - Yii Framework Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error 403 Yii Rights Extension Error 403 yii rights extension Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rami Tayba 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 26-August 12

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hi,
I was install rights module in fresh project yii, that i do the login from the database.
All things for the super Admin working fine and no limit in authorization.
But for the other user, when i extend my controller from
RController
, and i was added the filter function :
public function filters() {
        return array(
            'rights', 
        );
}

i can't access to any action since i was assigned to the user in the admin panel rights module.
What's wrong? please help..
0

#2 User is online   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 208
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

View PostRami Tayba, on 27 September 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

Hi,
I was install rights module in fresh project yii, that i do the login from the database.
All things for the super Admin working fine and no limit in authorization.
But for the other user, when i extend my controller from
RController
, and i was added the filter function :
public function filters() {
        return array(
            'rights', 
        );
}

i can't access to any action since i was assigned to the user in the admin panel rights module.
What's wrong? please help..

did you find the awnser, stuck 3 days and nosolution. Please...
0

#3 User is offline   jacmoe 

  • Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2,601
  • Joined: 10-October 10
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

If you've been stuck for 3 days, stop using Yii Rights. Move on.
"Less noise - more signal"
0

#4 User is online   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 208
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

View Postjacmoe, on 12 April 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

If you've been stuck for 3 days, stop using Yii Rights. Move on.



Thank u for your advice. Had you ever used this module?
0

#5 User is offline   jacmoe 

  • Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2,601
  • Joined: 10-October 10
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

Look, dude: I couldn't care less that you have problems with Yii Rights.
I do have problem with you, though, because you are bumping topics without reason, and post in multiple topics.
Relax. You are not entitled to get help.

The least you can do is research, add details to your post, and put effort into making it easier to help you.
"Less noise - more signal"
0

#6 User is online   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 208
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

View Postjacmoe, on 12 April 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

Look, dude: I couldn't care less that you have problems with Yii Rights.
I do have problem with you, though, because you are bumping topics without reason, and post in multiple topics.
Relax. You are not entitled to get help.

The least you can do is research, add details to your post, and put effort into making it easier to help you.


ok,my problem was with the id of the user...
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users