A little bit about us... Sonic Electronix, Inc. is a fast-growing, fun-loving and multi-faceted company in the consumer electronics industry. We're an Internet Retailer, manufacturer and distributor of consumer electronics. We're focused on being the leader in high-touch industries like car electronics, pro audio and portable electronics. We're determined to create exciting projects that will revolutionize the industries we're in.
Company headquarters are in beautiful Southern California, only 15-20 minutes from the San Fernando Valley and 30 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles. We're situated in Valencia, CA and our offices are inviting, stress-free and full of passionate people, many who have been with us for years!
Our benefits package includes performance bonuses, a 401K profit-sharing plan, paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare (medical and dental), and discounts on a myriad of electronics! We're dedicated to being innovative and an industry leader, and we would love to have developers who want develop cutting-edge technologies for an entire industry.
Software technologies and Practices:
- PHP (with Yii)
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Minimum of 3 years programming PHP for large-scale projects
- Expert in PHP 5
- Strong MySQL database experience
- Strong knowledge of client-layer technologies: XHTML, CSS, jQuery/AJAX
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Understanding of MVC
- Experience with version control
- Develop new administrative and customer-facing applications for e-commerce and general operations
- Develop an innovative software solution to revolutionize an entire industry
- Write thoroughly tested, well structured, and well written code to the highest industry and in-house standards
- Work successfully in a team environment
- Maintain and re-engineer existing production code
- Translate descriptive requirements into technical tasks
- Collaborate and update planning documents and documentation with business analysts and project managers
- Communicate with stakeholders and capturing requirements