Yii Developer Full Time Job - Central London

We are looking for a PHP Engineer to be part of an exclusive team in developing a Social Web Application Framework and spin-off applications.

Required Skills & Experiences:

• Linux (CentOS)

• Apache (2.0)

• PHP (5+)

• MySQL (5+)

• Other supporting languages (Python, Perl, Java)

• Web Application Frameworks (Codeigniter, Symphony, Yii, Zend)

• Front-end Application Development (Responsive Web Design, LESS, jQuery, NodeJS)

• Open Authentication Standards (OpenID, OAuth (2.0))

• API Development (RESTful, JSON)

• Continuous Integration (Git, Jenkins)

• Test Driven Development (MVP)

Any in-depth experiences with the following services, and you have the job:

• OpenTag

• Janrain / Gigya

We build social web applications and have narrowed the scope of technologies to be used to the above.

Setting up a continuous integration environment is critical to this and members of the team will be required to draw upon their experiences to define, build and implement this.

The role will be responsible for defining, architecting, building and maintaining the framework and applications.

This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but focused and highly motivated team of experts using and contributing to the latest technologies. Innovation and entrepreneurial thinking will be encouraged.

Hello,

Thanks for posting

I am trying to reach you back in reference to your project work requirements.

We appreciate your business and look forward to help you with any of your needs.

We are offering Hourly rate of $7/hour and a Full time Dedicated staff as low as $1300/Month.

If you have any further needs please feel free to call me at (+1 347-274-8844) or e-mail me at (violet@cisin.com).

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you and have a great day!

Cheers,

Violet Smith