Required Skills & Experiences:
- Linux (CentOS)
- Apache (2.0)
- PHP (5+)
- MySQL (5+)
- Other supporting languages (Python, Perl, Java)
- Web Application Frameworks (Codeigniter, Symphony, Yii, Zend)
- Front-end Application Development (Responsive Web Design, LESS, jQuery, NodeJS)
- Open Authentication Standards (OpenID, OAuth (2.0))
- API Development (RESTful, JSON)
- Continuous Integration (Git, Jenkins)
- Test Driven Development (MVP)
Any in-depth experiences with the following services, and you have the job:
- Janrain / Gigya
We build social web applications and have narrowed the scope of technologies to be used to the above.
Setting up a continuous integration environment is critical to this and members of the team will be required to draw upon their experiences to define, build and implement this.
The role will be responsible for defining, architecting, building and maintaining the framework and applications.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but focused and highly motivated team of experts using and contributing to the latest technologies. Innovation and entrepreneurial thinking will be encouraged.