Exciting Yii Adventure

Hi All,

We are Utrip, built on the world’s best framework… you guessed it Yii. We are looking to add a team member in the Seattle area. We pay well and you will be joining a very exciting team.

What is Utrip?

Utrip is a revolutionary trip optimization service that allows users to plan their dream adventure anywhere in the world all from one user friendly platform. We are a local tech startup and that just launched!

What we seek?

We are looking to bring on a PHP developer. We are looking for someone with web development experience who is educated in software. We are located in Seattle, have an immediate need for an experienced Web Programmer to join the team on a fulltime/permanent basis. We hope to find someone who can grow with us and be a vital member of the team. We recently received a $2,500,000 valuation and investment with it, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is smart, driven, and excited by the startup world.

Other qualifications:

In your cover letter please discuss your compatibility with the following and why you are qualified for the role (we don’t expect all candidates to have experience with all of these, please highlight the ones you do have experience with):

Responsibilities:

-Configure and deploy web applications in php, mysql, javascript, etc.

-Troubleshoot and debug web applications

-Manage a MYSQL database

-Write code, test and support web applications

HI,

I would like to introduce my self.

I Siva having 5yrs of exp in php/mysql and related frameworks… yii alone 2+yrs of exp and have done 5proj successfully.

I am willing to relocate and work with you for long time.

Pls update me with your feed back.

And also you can find attachment copy of my profile.

Email id: sivat1985@gmail.com

My Skype id: siva.tammineni

Thanks,

Siva

Hello,

I am interested. Please contact me at jbk.malkum@gmail.com or skype me at jbk.malkum

Thanks,

malkum

Hi Edans,

Can’t you open this opportunity to a remote work?

i’m at Brazil and i have 7 years old of experience in PHP, developing and something more…

we can talk about it?

thank’s