1. User connects logs in with his Facebook profile
2. Session (using CDbHttpSession) is created if FB call is succesfull and the user is already registered.
3. If user is not registered, send user to 'register' view. After registration form is submitted, log user in & create session.
Attached, you'll find the code I wrote myself. It includes 1 controller, 3 models and 3 views. As I said... it's very basic :-)
- No desisn/CSS needs to be applied
- Preferably, no auto generated jQuery usage - which is featured by Yii (because I believe this slows down the app).
I posted the job also on Elance: you can check it out at www.elance.com/job/32025686/proposals?eventId=121102148
Number of downloads: 18